Join our expanding community here at Fuente.
We like to think that a career here is pleasurable and creative. And remember: we do not only hire people, we develop them into fully matured designers and developers.
- Since Fuente is an expanding bureau, we are always on the lookout for new, raw talents. What we search for is adaptable and creative designers/developers. There is no need for a formal education, but we do consider it an advantage.
- We are a creative agency. You will be working on different projects of different sizes and complexity. We enjoy the blending of technique with creativity and art. Since we’re a team we expect you to contribute to the creativity and the atmosphere.
- If you are interested in joining our team please mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure the mail includes your full CV with the necessary work samples, and tell us what your skills are and how you think you can contribute.
- Here on Fuente we have a fully functioning practice program where we admit interns of the age of 18 and up.
We consider this internship a vital part of our mission, and also look upon it as an excellent way of finding good permanent staff.
- We take our practice program seriously, aiming to make it beneficial to both parts. You will be working on a concrete project in real-life situation while you are here. We will also introduce you to our working methodology, where you will keep a diary during the whole practice.
- If you are interested in practicing here please mail us at email@example.com. Make sure the mail includes your age, what education you are attending and what you seek to learn during your internship here. Don’t forget to tell us when your practice period begins and ends.
- Right now we are looking for a web developer with broad competence, long experience and the relevant education. You must be able to work independently and also lead others. Most of your work will be partaking in different groups, where the roles and the responsibilities can change. We expect you to be able to press a project from the start to the finishing line. A sense of design is considered an advantage.
Advantages: iOS, .NET, MSSQL HTML 5, SEO, jQuery, XML, JSON.
- Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org before the end of November.